One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount, IANTD
This Program is designed to develop proficiency in self- and buddy-rescue.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Rescue Diver Program?
No training dives may be conducted to depths greater than 18m.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent or must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives.
- IANTD Diving First Aid or equivalent;
- IANTD Oxygen Administrator or equivalent;
- IANTD CPR or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum of 15 years of age for Diver qualification with a parent or guardian authorization, OR; Must be a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rescue Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Safety Management System
- Scuba Diver´s Safety
- The Rescue Diver Profile
- Stress and Diving
- … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Develop and demonstrate buoyancy control ;
- Propulsion Skills … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Missing Diver Skills
- Buddy Assist Skills
- Diver and Buddy Rescue skills and much more …
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Deep Diver
- Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver
- Introductory to Cave Diver
Wherever you want to go, Diving Javea and IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Recreational Programs