- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount, IANTD
Familiarize the diver with the techniques, equipment and mindset required for Sidemount diving, enable divers to proficiently assemble and use Side Mount equipment, teach divers the proper techniques to safely conduct dives that warrant the use of Sidemount equipment.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Open Water Sidemount Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- A minimum of 12 years of age or higher.
- The Open Water Diver Program can be combined with the Open Water Side Mount Diver Program
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Open Water Sidemount Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Equipment Configuration
- Diving procedures
- … and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Bouancy Skills;
- Propulsion Skills;
- … and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- All the skills and drills practiced in confined water plus a lot of FUN.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- EANx Diver
- Deep Diver
- Self Sufficient Diver
Wherever you want to go, Diving Javea and IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Recreational Programs