One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount, IANTD
Click here or on Image to see IANTD Essentials Video
- This mid-level Specialty Continuing Education Diver Program is designed to enable the certified diver to extend proficiency in the water and to review and put in practice the Essentials learned in any IANTD diver classes.
- These techniques and knowledge prepare a diver for more advanced recreational diving programs.
- The Essentials Diver course is recommended for all divers wishing to increase skill competency.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Essentials Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than the previous diver certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Open Water or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Essentials Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Visualization, Concentration and much more …
- Confined/Open Water Sessions
- Visualization of the activity;
- SCUBA diving equipment configuration adjustments (streamlined for safety);
- Concentration, relaxation, elimination of the CO2, depending on the water temperature, immerse the face at the surface or use cold water in the mask to practice/simulate Bradycardia breathing;
- Propulsion Skills … and much more.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Open Water Sidemount Diver
- Deep Diver
- Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver
Wherever you want to go, Diving Javea and IANTD can take you there!!
Copied from IANTD Recreational Programs